VIEW ALL WORKSHOPSMEET THE INSTRUCTOR
Supplies Students Need To Bring
- Bring an 8” x 10” photo of your favorite pet in color and in black and white. Tip: crop this to a close-up of the face and reprint at 8” x 10”. Bring a 2-3 options as you might get to work on more than one. You can use other animals, but close-ups work best.
- A variety of fabrics to match the colors in the photo but you wont need large pieces. Plains, small prints, batiks and adding some unusual color/ patterns will add interest to the quilt. Small pieces or scraps will work great and sharing is encouraged.
- Scissors, sharp and good for cutting small pieces of fabric
- Fabric glue (I use Aleene’s Tacky glue but school glue works also.)
- Tool for applying glue such as a toothpick
- Sharpie “Fine” marker–not extra Fine
- Chalk pencil or similar fabric marking tools, pencil and ball-point pen work.