Supplies Students to Have:
• Machine in good working order with ample thread and spare needles.
• Standard sewing supplies such as pins, shears, rotary cutter and at least 18×24 inch cutting mat, 24 inch ruler.
• Pencil or pen and notebook for taking notes.
• Fabric: For the 24″ stars, students will need 1/4 yard of 4 different fabrics that provide good contrast for the star blades 3/4 yard of background fabric to finish the stars.
• Fabric: For the Jelly Roll Lone Star, you will need one Jelly Roll with (40) 2.5-inch strips, selvage to selvage and 2 yards of background fabric