Supplies Students Need To Bring
- A variety of fabrics. Plains, small prints, batiks and adding some unusual color/ patterns will add interest to the quilt. Small pieces or scraps will work great.
- Scissors, sharp and good for cutting small pieces of fabric
- Fabric glue (I use Aleene’s Tacky glue but school glue works also.)
- Tool for applying glue such as a toothpick
- Sharpie “Fine” marker–not extra Fine
- Chalk pencil or similar fabric marking tools, pencil and ball-point pen work.
Optional: Tweezers, Lightbox.