Supplies Students Need To Have
Most of what you need for this class you already have. This is a great way to use scraps and bits you’ve been saving but don’t know why!
- •1 yard paper backed fusible web such as “Pellon Wonder Under” or one 5 sheet package of “Lite EZ-Steam II”
- Small pieces of fabric to use in collage. A gallon size bag of scraps in colors you love will be more than enough – hand dyed and printed fabric especially nice.
- Buttons, ribbons, lace – dig through your stash.
- Rotary cutter and small cutting matt
- Ruler to use with rotary cutter
- A pair of fabric scissors
- *Your sewing machine and a variety of threads
- Optional Embroidery floss or pearl cotton of your choice, needles for hand stitch if you want to add textural embellishment
*Sewing Machine needed? The class is designed to use a sewing machine but fusing and hand stitching only is possible if you prefer