VIEW ALL WORKSHOPSMEET THE INSTRUCTOR
Supplies Students to Bring:
- Two 18” quilt sandwiches of quality 100% cotton fabric and quality batting. Fabric should be a lighter colored solid – could be white, a lighter value of any color, beige, light taupe, etc.
- Baste quilt sandwiches together using your preferred method.
- In addition, a fat quarter (or larger) of a large scale print to use as your “starter”. See note below. I will bring some starter squares to share just in case.
- Several colors in the medium range plus one lighter color of quality thread to compliment your starter’s colors.
- Marker of choice – blue wash out, Sewline chalk, anything that marks well.
- Fabric scissors or rotary cutter (will only use once, students can share).
- 24” quilter’s ruler (we only use once-students can share).
- Thread snips.
- Pencil and 15 sheets of blank paper or a notepad.
- 6 paper towels (12 if they are half-sized ones).
- Any free-motion supplies that you typically use-gloves, slider, etc