- 100% cotton fabric, preferably solids LIGHT/MED/DARK VALUES FOR EACH COLOR (details below)
- At least one yard each of various neutral colors.
- Needles (I like SCHMETZ Microtex Sharps 70/10)
- Neutral thread for piecing (I suggest very light gray)
- Seam ripper, scissors and thread snippers
- Rotary cutter (with extra blade)
- Ruler (optional)
- Cutting Mat (at least 24” for cutting width of fabric)
- Small spray bottle (This is for water and a fine mist is best. You can find this at most art supply stores)
- Sketchbook (for note taking, drawing etc.)
- Regular pencil
- White pencil
- White flannel for your design wall
*Because you will be using more neutral fabric in this workshop, it is not necessary to bring a lot of colored fabric. One or two colors in multiple values will be fine. You’ll need at least one yard of your neutrals, and please make sure to bring a few different values.