Student Supply List:
- Small jar of Matte Acrylic Gel Medium I like Liquitex matte gel medium the best, but other brands will work, make sure it is gel and not liquid medium (liquid medium dries too slow on fabric), and be sure it is matte and not gloss (otherwise it will be shiny and not blend into the fabric)
- 1 large trash bag
- Paint palette capable of holding watery ink colors separately. This could be a plastic divided disposable plate, or old muffin pan not to be used for food again.
- Container for rinse water quart size yogurt container works great
- Scissors, Rotary Cutter, small Cutting Mat, and Grid Ruler 6” wide x 9” or longer
- Stamps: rubber, foam or wood stamps to print designs on flags.
Don’t worry if you don’t own stamps, I will have stamps and others will also share.