VIEW ALL WORKSHOPSMEET THE INSTRUCTOR
Supplies Students to Bring:
- Quilt sandwich for 15” x 19” base of piece: High quality white 100% cotton for top, can use a print for the backing if you want to hide your stitching. Quality batting – cotton or blend.
- Optional to have another quilt sandwich to play on before you commit to your “real” piece.
- Fabric: small (4” square or so) pieces of sheer fabric (polyester or silk); an assortment of pastels and “flower colors” + assortment of greens. 7 – 10 of each.
- Thread snips.
- Wash away marker and 24” ruler.
- Paper to practice designs on. Packing paper is my fav – plenty of room to play.
- Free motion quilting notions you typically use. I recommend a Teflon slider, gloves or free motion quilting hoop, straight stitch plate.
- Optional: Small beads for embellishment.