Let’s launch 2021 with as many good vibes as we can!
How to participate in the Good Vibes Art Swap:
- Make 1 or 2 (or 3, 4 or more) 4″ x 6″ fabric or mixed-media postcards. These pieces of art can be made of fabric or paper, watercolor, acrylic, mixed media, quilts and stitch, metal, recycled bits, or even a combination of all the above. These works do not need to be bound or mounted just 4″ x 6″ in size.
- On the back side of your artwork, please add an inspiring quote or a good vibe for 2021. Sign your name, title, and leave your social media info (i.e. website, blog, Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest handle). Contact information is optional.
- We will swap out as many postcards as you send in, and mail them to you.
- The art should be received no later than Friday, November 27, 2020. Please note: this is a receive-by date!
- You can mail as many pieces of art as you would like, but please place them in a padded envelope. This way they will stay in pristine condition.
Please mail them to:
Crafting a Life
Attn: Good Vibes Art Swap
PO BOX 10368
We hope you will get creating!